Day 2: What was the first song you heard?
I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Day 3: Favourite album.
Vices & Virtues
Pretty late, but oh well.
Day 1: When did you first hear Panic! At the Disco?
I heard of them in 2005/06, but I only started listening to their songs late ‘11.
List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order. Do this before reading the questions below.
*NOTE*: The first four bands are those which I actually really listen to (as in, I’m an avid fan of them), and the rest are just some I’m okay with. So I repeated the first four for the last ‘cause I couldn’t think up of any other.
1. Panic! At the Disco
2. The Brobecks
3. Mayday Parade
5. Fall Out Boy
6. He Is We
7. Panic! At the Disco
8. The Brobecks
9. Mayday Parade
What was the first song you heard by number 6?
- All About Us
What is your favourite lyrics from number 5?
- This is tough (those aren’t the lyrics)
What is your favourite song by number 8?
- For now, Love At First Sight
What kind of impact has number 1 had on your life?
- I love them. So very much. Their songs and adorable-ness never fail to make my day when I need some cheering up.
When did you first get into 2?
- Just recently. Less than a month ago.
How did you get into 3?
- There’s this girl I follow on Tumblr and she posts a lot of Mayday Parade so I went to check them out.
What is your favourite song by 4?
- All the Pretty Girls
How many times have you seen 9 live?
- Never :’-(
Favourite album by 7?
- Vices & Virtues
What is your favourite song of 1?
- This is really really hard. But probably C’Mon or Nearly Witches
How did you become a fan of number 10?
- I checked their stuff out once, didn’t like them, then came back and got instantly hooked.
What songs of 4’s do you listen to the least?
- According to my iTunes, Some Nights (Intro). I love the song, though!
Top 2 favourite songs by 5?
- C’Mon and Nearly Witches
Have you seen 10 live?
- No :’-(
Have you met 4?
- No :”“”-(
What’s your favourite album by 1?
- Vices & Virtues
Favourite lyric of 7?
- Panic! writes really good songs so it’s impossible to choose.
What is one of 2’s best songs?
- Goodnight Socialite
Which one have you known the longest?
- Panic! At the Disco or Fall Out Boy
What’s your favourite song by number 9?
- Oh Well, Oh Well or A Shot Across the Bow